Many of our clients, be they in local authorities, housing associations, charities or others, struggle to collect income that is due to them.
In these difficult times you need all the income you can get, and to have income uncollected can represent a huge wasted resource. It can be frustrating for all concerned. There are many reasons for low income collection, knowing why and what to change in your particular setting is imperative.
Ad Esse works with clients who need to improve income collection by looking at all the relevant processes, and making them simpler and more straightforward.
We help by supporting end-to-end reviews of income collection processes, which includes:
- Working with staff who are involved in income collection to get their input, knowledge and buy-in
- Value stream mapping of current processes to identify problems, failures, log jams and wastes
- Diagnostic work to understand root causes of problems associated with income collection
- Redesign activity to ensure simpler and more effective ways to collect income, maximising technology where possible
- Implementation support to ensure that new processes are embedded measured and continuously improved.