The key principles of Ad Esse Consulting’s approach derive from many years experience of working in partnership with our clients to deliver transformation using Lean Thinking. We are first and foremost transformation specialists, and we know that Lean Thinking used appropriately and expertly, delivers real benefits to customers, staff and the overall organisation.
It is our ability to adapt Lean concepts uniquely for each client, that has produced successes and has allowed us to develop a proven framework that we believe aligns entirely with most client needs and aspirations.
We believe that creating continuous improvement is more than simply designing better processes, and we know that any proposed changes will only be properly implemented and sustained if people and leaders really commit. Our secret is how to get leaders and staff to precisely do this. We also fully understand the importance of a proof of concept and know how to engage staff to create the maximum benefit.
Ad Esse has:
- A flexible yet consistent and proven way of working – every project we run is different, our principles don’t change, but the project is designed around our clients needs.
- A sound approach for conducting diagnostic and service reviews that produces improvement swiftly with minimal disruption
- Experienced transformation and Lean specialists. We have a full team of experienced consultants all of whom have managed their own change programmes as internal managers before becoming consultants.
- Consultants with the ability to understand and simplify complex processes and situations, so they can be more easily understood and improved by operational staff.
- Consultants that have the people and facilitation skills to work with all the different levels in the organisation, from Executive Teams to frontline staff.
- Effective approach to transferring skills so that we can build on the training clients already have and ensure that they are left with some in-house capability.